The Canmore Museum & Geoscience Centre offers educational and fun programming for Grades 1-7
- Historical walking tours of Canmore adaptable for a variety of grades.
- Programs at the Barracks: Pioneers and the Northwest Mounted Police
- A look at how coal is formed and mined.
- A crash course on comparing rocks and minerals
- A look at mountain building
- Guided geological hikes in May and June.
- And more!
We are in the midst of creating all new school programs for September 2016. Please stay tuned to this page!
If you would like more information on any of these programs please contact Kyle Hanna, Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-678-2462